Tuesday, November 4, 2014

2014.10.27 - Back in BP

Back in BP

It is always very pleasant to come back to a place that you have not been to in a long time. This is the feeling that I recently experienced upon my return to Budapest. 
At my very first arrival in Budapest, I must confess that I had no expectations for the city. After a short while I came to experience everything that Budapest has to offer and my mind was completely changed. I fell in the utmost love with this city. It is a city that I could imagine myself living in. 
I had the pleasure of meeting up with some friends from Canada who were visiting Budapest on my first evening back. I was leading them around the city and a couple of people even asked whether I was a tour guide. :) (Evidently because I was doing such a good job of showing them around.) It was a lovely feeling. 

I am looking forward to seeing what Budapest has to offer me this time around.


3 Guelphites in Budapest at the same time!!!! Can you believe it?
Chain Bridge 
Buda Hills
Fishermen's Bastian and Matyas Templom

Isn't it beautiful?  

What do you all think of Budapest?


Namaste,

Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment