Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2014.08.16-18 in Ann Arbor

Visiting Bastian in Ann Arbor

This summer, I got to visit a dear, dear friend of mine in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The drive there was a bit long but completely worth it. For 3 days it was exactly like we somehow never separated and we picked up right where we left off. I love this feeling. It brings so much pleasure to my heart. With Bastian it was like we were in Budapest again. We had lovely conversations, we ate great food, and walked around the city. Bastian showed me his host university, all around the campus, and even the Harry Potter library/study hall. It was wonderful! We even ate at the same place that Obama ate at when he was in Ann Arbor.
Doesn't it look like Harry Potter?


Bastian and me in front of the Jewish bakery


Namaste,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment