Monday, August 4, 2014

2014.07.25

Day 32

Happy Birthday to my cousins Diana and Tibor! All the best to them! Sok puszit kuldok Mexikobol.

I had my Spanish final exam. I was a bit nervous about it, but in the end I did really well. I am officially ready to start the next level in Spanish.

After class, with my school mate Eiichi, we took a taxi to the bus station and got on the bus to Puerto Vallarta. It took 5 hours to get there because of the traffic. Upon arrival we checked into our hotel. We were both starving so we went out for a seafood dinner. I had a shrimp ceviche, which was very, very good. 

We stayed right in the down town of old Vallarta. It was a bit difficult to sleep because of the volume of the music but the location, on the other hand, was a amazing.


Have a lovely day,

Cs.


No comments:

Post a Comment