Friday, July 18, 2014

2014.07.17

Day 24

This morning, I woke up a bit earlier than usual. Again, the weather is a bit rainy like yesterday and probably the coldest day since I have been here.

My Spanish class went well. The language school is organizing a trip for the weekend. I am thinking of participating. My language instructor will be one of the supervising teachers, which is really nice.

This day I did not really do anything.

In the evening I watched The Door - Az Ajto:
Has anyone seen this movie?
This movie is based on a book by Magda Szabo, a female Hungarian author. The movie is directed by Istvan Szabo. I have not yet read the book, but after watching the movie, I will start it. Last year, I gave Lenka (you can follow her at: Lenka's Blog - Etiene et Eugene) this book for her birthday. I am not sure if she has read it yet but I would be curious to know.

The sky yesterday. Isn't it beautiful? 


Have a lovely day,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment