Friday, July 11, 2014

2014.07.11

Day 18

Today I went to Spanish class. We have a lot of homework for the weekend because we have a test on Monday. I will need to study and revise my irregular Spanish verbs (saber, querer, tener, ser, ver ... etc.)

After class, the whole family went out to eat all together, even the father came. We went to a really nice restaurant. These places do not have Mexican food. They have more international/European/Canadian food. They had bread as an appetizer. It has been a couple of weeks since I have tasted this type of bread so it was really nice.

This evening, I am getting ready for my trip to Tequila, which is tomorrow morning. I am taking the train there. I am very much looking forward to it. I hope I get to see nice agave landscapes and of course, taste some good tequila. :)

Have a lovely weekend,
Cs.

No comments:

Post a Comment